Sunday 15 July 2007

Training Week to 15th July

My Training for the Week to date consisted of:

Monday-Rest from Wakefield
Tuesday- Speed Skills on the bike for 41min followed by a 50min core/weights session
Wednesday- Swimming 5x200m and drills for 27min/Force work on bike, 1hr 30min
Thursday-No training, too much work.
Friday- Swimming 10x100m off 1min40/Weights 1hr 15min/Cycle in big gear 1hr
Saturday- Run Long 1hr 54min
Sunday- Cycle long endurance 2hrs 50min/Core 30min

Total = 11 hours 35 minutes.

A good week with plenty of recovery from the weekend. The half ironman training started this week hence the longer cycle and run sessions. I chose not to run during the week much because my knees ached from the race before. All is well now and I feel great, bring on the next week!

Today I watched my father complete the andover triathlon- 440m/30k/8k. I shall interview him and write a review during the week. Congratulations to all athletes who competed and finished this well organised race!

No comments: